Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Itouch Holder Have A Ipod Video 30GB, Is The ITouch 32GB Generation 3 Worth It?

Have a ipod video 30GB, is the iTouch 32GB generation 3 worth it? - itouch holder

At the moment I have the 30GB video iPod. I have it if it turned out that the video be seen, and it is old. My poor has been to hell and back, "but it is on good and long. Iv been to the touchscreen, which give (my last two phones have touch screens). I would get the iPhone, but my company, and Verizon I have applied for a new phone (touch-ENV) and IV to the 32GB iPod Touch, because when I travel I like the movies, music, videos, etc. put on my iPod to see the plane or in the car and I have 800 + songs on my iPod today. I would love for people over the possibility of updating all I found were the owners of previous owners never hear iTouch iPod iTouch ...=/

No comments:

Post a Comment