Thursday, January 7, 2010

Discount Computer Cases Ordered A Combo Deal From Newegg, Only One Part Of The Combo Was Delivered...?

Ordered a combo deal from Newegg, Only one part of the combo was delivered...? - discount computer cases

I ordered a case of computer and supply of power and paid 65 U.S. dollars. It was like $ 30 for the supply of energy and $ 55 for the cause, then there is a discount if you buy a combo box.

It's been 3 days I think maybe 2, but my package arrived today, and with food. I do not know what happened with the case.

Have you ever? Do you think there's a reason why food was the first? Do you think that only the poor condition of my order?

2 comments:

Robert B said...

It is not uncommon to be shown separately for items. Wait a day or two and if you do not get the rest I give him to call. Newegg has great customer service, so I do not worry too much.

Tom M. said...

Because of its size, are a case in general in the Manufacturers box. That is, there will be separate from other programs. Moreover, the case could be sending another NewEgg warehouse or can be sent to the stockholders (provider Newegg).

Post a Comment