Saturday, February 6, 2010

Faire Une Video De Giant Woman French Letter Help Please!?

French letter help please!? - faire une video de giant woman

So basically, I'm staying with a host family in France for a week when I travel on my French. Therefore, I must write a letter. Can you fix this so far? Furthermore, I have to ask, but I do not know why, I ask, any ideas? Thank you!

"Hello my name is Emily. What do you call yourself?" I live in Minnesota. I have a small family. My name is Nancy and she only 41 years. I have a brother. It Sappell Matt. It is 12 years old he ts loves video games. jai also a cat. He called Shredder And he is black and Blach. I 16

I love riding. It's my life. I want to (working with horses when he grows up. You know how to do it? Say) I cook, too! I remain very kitchen MA. I am a vegetarian. I have a vegetarianne 3 years. Also I like to hear movies and music. I love exercise! I do practice every day. Well, I love reading and writing.

It is all have to this day.

How can I add or corrections? In my letter to this day, all accents are there, I do not know how to do it on my computer.

1 comment:

CASANOV said...

Most people (published the letter and asked in English translation and does not bother me), I moved in recognition for their efforts!

Hello! My name is Emily. (What's your name? "Keep it for later when asked questions) The Live-Minnesota. I have a small family. My mother and cried Nancy A 41 years old. I have a brother. Matt Sappel it. He has 12 years and he loves video games. I aussiun cat. He called Shredder, and it is black and white. Me, I'm 16 years old.

I love to ride. It's my life. I want to work later with horses. I also cook! I am often COOKING Chez Moi. I am a vegetarian for 3 years. Also I like to hear movies and music. I love and I exercise every day! Well, I love reading and writing.

Then you have to ask:

And you, what is your name?
Which members of your family? Are QulsMembers of your family?
What do you do in your spare time? What are you in your free time?
Do you love horses? Do you like horses?
Do you have any pets? Do you have any pets?

Post a Comment