Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thank You Wording For 1st Birthday Happy 1st Birthday To My Daughter Aimee - And Question Included?

Happy 1st birthday to my daughter Aimee - and question included? - thank you wording for 1st birthday

the first anniversary of my girls today, I just wanted to wish a happy birthday! We had a great day, and my parents came to show his party, but no one is what was given to me, but I left the practice to spoil our day.
some of the questions, so do not delete:
To do something new that your child has begun to?
How many words can you say your child for a year?
If you cease to be held at his son as a child and as a child?
dry and at night is a good sign, or toilet training is important for them to understand and use a first bath, and sat on it, etc.?
the United Kingdom are testing only 1 years, as I havent been informed about this, but I've read about it, I must contact my health visitor, or to be sent ia letter? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment